•Design and implement product requirements using Unity 3D, C#
•Existing solutions support.
•Integration and adaptation of solutions developed by other teams.
•Development and integration of Unity plugins/modules/components for AR/XR applications development.
The ideal candidate demonstrates experience in Unity 3D app(AR/VR) development with a specialty in C#.
•Strong proficiency in Unity 3D app development
•AR/VR, mobile, or console development experience
•Knowledge of computer graphics and shader development
Would be a plus:
•C++11 and STL knowledge
•Computer vision/Machine learning knowledge and experience.
• competitive salary, annual salary review, annual bonuses
• official employment (gig contract)
• paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves
• paid maternity leaves
• opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses
• medical & life insurance for employees and their children
• paid lunches
• regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library