• development of application and services operating on Linux-based devices.
• demo application development of Unity plugins/modules/components for PC.
• integration and adaptation of solutions developed by other teams.
• Experience in Unity3d for 2 years.
• solid C++11 and STL knowledge
• strong in Linux applications and services development.
Would be a big plus:
• C# knowledge
• Computer vision/Machine learning knowledge and experience.
• competitive salary, annual salary review, annual bonuses
• official employment (gig contract)
• paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves
• paid maternity leaves
• opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses
• medical & life insurance for employees and their children
• paid lunches
• regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library