Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine is looking for experienced Machine Learning Engineers with specialization in Computer Vision.
We develop innovative solutions based on state of the art computer vision techniques for the next generations of consumer electronics: mobile devices, TV-sets, refrigerators, robots, automotive and other. With us you will have an opportunity to be a part of product development team that makes impact on the lives of millions of people worldwide. Our recent achievements include not only commercial, but also academic achievements with number of accepted papers on top international conferences and the winning solutions in public computer vision competitions. So we are looking for experienced engineer with interest in bringing cutting edge academic methods to the end-user market.
- Building complex end-user solutions for various Samsung’s devices
- Implementing and Improving ML-based models for computer vision tasks
Required skills / expertise:
- 3+ years of experience in machine learning
- 2+ years of experience in computer vision
- Strong knowledge of computer vision problems and techniques.
- Strong experience in at least one CV area, e.g. instance recognition, metric learning, GANs, scene understanding
- Proficiency in DL processes: model creation, training, testing, deployment
- Proficiency in python, math
- Experience with deep learning open-source libraries: TensorFlow, PyTorch
Desirable skills / expertise:
- Neural networks optimization for on-device execution
- PhD in Math, Statistics or Physics with strong Math background.
- Proficiency in C++
- Android knowledge
- Annual bonus
- Official employment (gig contract)
- Paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves
- Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
- Paid maternity leaves
- Opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses
- Medical & life insurance for employees and their children
- Convenient office location (Business Center 101 Tower)
- Paid lunches
- Discounts to Samsung products, gym, other services
- Regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library