Samsung is an amazing place to work with great people in an outstanding environment.
With us, you will have an opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine (SRK) has been working in Kyiv since 2009.
We develop innovative solutions in Security, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented and Virtual Reality for the next generations of consumer electronics.
SRK contributes to the development of a strong local hi-tech research community by cooperating with the Universities as well as by providing various educational opportunities for the students.
We are looking for a confident, experienced Java Backend Developer, who is ready to join the project, which main mission is to deliver the solutions which allows to enhance and keep security level for tens of thousands users. You will get the opportunity to participate in designing & development of Samsung security services:
• privileged access management (PAM) systems
• security policy management services
•strong knowledge of Java Core 7/8 or later;
•understanding and knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns;
•practical experience with: Spring Core/Security/Data, JDBC, Hibernate, JPA;
•experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle);
•test/build/integration frameworks usage experience: Maven, Gradle, JUnit, Mockito;
•environment: Kubernetes, Docker Image / Helm Chart
As an advantage:
•Java secure coding;
•applied security expertience: HTTPS configuration, OAuth2;
•OWASP Top-10 Web understanding;
•experience with: Docker Engine API, JMS, load balancing
• official employment;
• paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves;
• paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays;
• paid maternity leaves;
• opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses;
• medical & life insurance for employees and their children;
• convenient office location (Business Center 101 Tower);
• paid lunches;
• discounts to Samsung products, gym, other services;
• English language courses;
• regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library