- 5 years’ experience in system administration.
- Strong knowledge:
- Linux/Windows OS;
- PC hardware;
- LAN (Ethernet & TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.)
- Server HW and OS;
- Ability to create scripts.
Excellent communication skills.
Understanding of ITSM is plus.
English Level: Intermediate, spoken and writing.
- Regular (official) employment, medical insurance, life insurance for our employees and their children, compensation of lunches, English/Korean courses.
- Competitive salary; bonus system and effective talent development system for our employees, various learning workshops and trainings.
- Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees (in particular, 24 calendar days of annual paid vacations; day-off on Ukrainian official holidays; paid sick leave, paid maternity leave).
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes application from all qualified candidates. The data provide will only be used for consideration of the applied position or other suitable position in Samsung Electronics Ukraine Cоmpany Ltd. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- In the whole process of recruitment, applicants should be careful not to infringe the trade secret of the company which they have been / were working for.
- Please note that Samsung Electronics will never ask applicants to submit any personal documents or sensitive personal data to facilitate the recruitment process.
Provide common IT service administration:
- Manage Service Desk system;
- Manage common network services like file-print, network authentication, PC deployment services etc.;
- Install, configure and upgrade PC software and operating systems;
- Troubleshoot software, hardware and network issues;
- Provide repair support of IT equipment.
- Write user manuals and technical documentation.
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks.
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Manage Service Desk system.