• 3 years of hands-on experience with HDL (Verilog, VHDL) development experience
• At least
• At least Bachelor degree in Electronics or related field
• Knowledge of microprocessor architecture and CPU behaviour
• Pseudo-random, functional coverage verification methodologies, UVM
• SystemVerilog and SystemС
• On-chip buses: AMBA(AHB, APB), PLB
• FPGA platform development and testing
• Proficiency in a Shell scripting
• Mathematical and/or algorithmic background
• Upper-intermediate English
• Annual bonus
• Official employment
• Paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves
• Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
• Paid maternity leaves
• Opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses
• Medical & life insurance for employees and their children
• Convenient office location (Business Center 101 Tower)
• Paid lunches
• Discounts to Samsung products, gym, other services
• English language courses
• Regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library
Currently we’re looking for RTL Design Engineer take part in Verilog-based HW IP Core development targeted for Samsung consume electronics in use by hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
More specifically you will:
• Design, develop and test RTL code for HW IP Cores
• Participate in research activities and strategic prototyping for future Samsung products
Samsung is an amazing place to work with great people in an outstanding environment.
With us, you will have an opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine (SRK) has been working in Kyiv since 2009.
We develop innovative solutions in Security, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented and Virtual Reality for the next generations of consumer electronics.
SRK contributes to the development of strong local hi-tech research community by cooperating with the Universities as well as by providing various educational opportunities for the students.