• experience with malicious code in documents (PDF/Word/Excel/PPT)
• experience with obfuscators/loaders/packers (typical protection methods & bypass)
• relevant prior employment: either antivirus company or 2+ year of reverse engineering
• solid understanding of detection techniques: heuristics, signatures
• automation skills: scripting (Python), sandbox customization (OS monitors, detection logic), development (C, C++, C#)
• toolset: IDA, GDB, process/filesystem/network/registry monitors, debuggers/disassemblers/memdumpers, virtualization infra
• experience with Android/Linux malware analysis
• AI/ML application experience for traffic or malware samples classification
• participation in Incident Response Teams, computer forensics, malware analysis of high-profile computer intrusion incidents
• Annual bonus
• Official employment
• Paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves
• Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
• Paid maternity leaves
• Opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses
• Medical & life insurance for employees and their children
• Convenient office location (Business Center 101 Tower)
• Paid lunches
• Discounts to Samsung products, gym, other services
• English language courses
• Regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library
Windows malware analysis for internal enterprise needs:
• detecting and analyzing malicious code in document (PDF/Word/Excel/PPT)
• create detection logic (static/dynamic pattern extraction, detection thresholds tuning, signatures)
• infra for streamlined processing, automation (classification sandbox, de-obfuscation oth.)
Samsung is an amazing place to work with great people in an outstanding environment.
With us you will have an opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine (SRK) has been working in Kyiv since 2009.
We develop innovative solutions in Security, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented and Virtual Reality for the next generations of consumer electronics.
SRK contributes to the development of strong local hi-tech research community by cooperating with the Universities as well as by providing various educational opportunities for the students.