• practical experience with white or grey or black-box software penetration testing
• broad technology background: WEB, Windows, Linux, Android security architecture
• security background (University, relevant prior employment, community activities, CTF)
• hands-on exp. with assessment toolset: IDA, GDB, Burp, JEB, scripting (Python), assessment automation tools (fuzz, scan)
• strong reporting and communication skills
• software exploitation experience, applied cryptography
• reversing experience of protected solutions (obfuscated / packed code)
• awareness of security-related standards and best practices (OSSTMM, OWASP, PTES, NSA Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Standards)
• Annual bonus
• Official employment
• Paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves
• Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
• Paid maternity leaves
• Opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses
• Medical & life insurance for employees and their children
• Convenient office location (Business Center 101 Tower)
• Paid lunches
• Discounts to Samsung products, gym, other services
• English language courses
• Regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library
Software vulnerability assessment of internal products:
• black-box manual security validation of WEB resources
• assessment of desktop & server-side software
• enterprise IT infra penetration testing
• Android applications security review
Security validation is typically executed as
Samsung is an amazing place to work with great people in an outstanding environment.
With us you will have an opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine (SRK) has been working in Kyiv since 2009.
We develop innovative solutions in Security, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented and Virtual Reality for the next generations of consumer electronics.
SRK contributes to the development of strong local hi-tech research community by cooperating with the Universities as well as by providing various educational opportunities for the students.