• 3+ years of experience in IT and system administration — integration, performance, HA, networking, security, *nix operating systems
• 1+ year of experience specifically in DevOps\Software Configuration Management
• Extensive experience in Bash or Python scripting, working with API
• Continuous integration systems support\deployment experience (one of: TeamCity, Jenkins, GitLab CI, CircleCI, etc.)
• Code Review systems support\deployment experience (one of: Gerrit, GitHub, GitLab, etc.)
• Version control systems support\deployment experience (one of: GIT, Perforce)
• Issue-tracking systems support (one of: Jira, Redmine, YouTrack)
• Web servers deployment and support (Apache, Ngnix), servlet containers (Tomcat)
• Virtual environments support\deployment experience: vSphere, Docker containers, SLURM, Mesos, Kubernetes
• Configuration management tools: Puppet, Chief, Salt, Ansible etc.
• Backup & monitoring: Zabbix, Bacula
• Basic knowledge of software development process (Agile, SCRUM, KANBAN, etc.)
• Basic knowledge of IT process practices (one of: COBIT, ITIL)
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of build tools (cMake, make, Gradle)
• Basic programming skills: C++ or Java EE
• Experience in composing technical documentation
• Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence, etc.) deployment, support and configuration.
• Annual bonus
• Official employment
• Paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves
• Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
• Paid maternity leaves
• Opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses
• Medical & life insurance for employees and their children
• Convenient office location (Business Center 101 Tower)
• Paid lunches
• Discounts to Samsung products, gym, other services
• English language courses
• Regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library
• Configure continuous integration systems
• Software development projects infrastructure support
• In-project software configuration management, DevOps
• Planning and deployment of new software development infrastructure tools for project teams
• Deployment of software builds environments
• Development of automation solutions for software configuration management routine tasks
Samsung is an amazing place to work with great people in an outstanding environment.
With us, you will have an opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine (SRK) has been working in Kyiv since 2009.
We develop innovative solutions in Security, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented and Virtual Reality for the next generations of consumer electronics.
SRK contributes to the development of strong local hi-tech research community by cooperating with the Universities as well as by providing various educational opportunities for the students.