• Linux-based programming skills (Bash, Python)
• Proficiency in Python, C/C++
• Linux-based OS administration skills
• Containers and VMs experience (e. g. Singularity, qemu, Docker)
• Comfortable with cross-platform development
• At least Bachelor degree, good technical English
• Solid knowledge in software design (UML, typical architectures).
• Toolset: Continuous Integration (Teamcity or Jenkins), static/dynamic analysis (Sonar, Valgrind, cppcheck), code coverage
• Knowledge of Linux Security architecture and Android/Tizen security models
• Annual bonus
• Official employment
• Paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves
• Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
• Paid maternity leaves
• Opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses
• Medical & life insurance for employees and their children
• Convenient office location (Business Center 101 Tower)
• Paid lunches
• Discounts to Samsung products, gym, other services
• English language courses
• Regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library
Development of the distributed system (Linux based) including Cluster, Containers, VMs for Samsung solution
• Design, develop, build, debug, test, profile Linux-based distributed system
• Containers and VMs setup, support, issue resolving
• Solutions development in Python/C for Linux
Samsung is an amazing place to work with great people in an outstanding environment.
With us, you will have an opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine (SRK) has been working in Kyiv since 2009.
We develop innovative solutions in Security, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented and Virtual Reality for the next generations of consumer electronics.
SRK contributes to the development of strong local hi-tech research community by cooperating with the Universities as well as by providing various educational opportunities for the students.
Samsung has a strict policy on trade secrets. In applying to Samsung and progressing through the recruitment process, you must not disclose any trade secrets of a current or previous employer