• 2+ years of experience in machine learning
• Proficiency in conventional and ML based image processing and computer vision
• Strong theoretical and practical applied knowledge of computer vision algorithms (OpenCV)
• Proficiency in C++, math, algorithms and data structures
• Experience with deep learning open-source libraries: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras
• Solid Python programming skills (numpy, pandas, matplotlib)
• Neural Networks optimization and acceleration experience using QC SNPE
• Experience in embedded software development
• Experience with CPU/GPU profiling tools
• JAVA knowledge
• Annual bonus
• Official employment
• Paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves
• Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
• Paid maternity leaves
• Opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses
• Medical & life insurance for employees and their children
• Convenient office location (Business Center 101 Tower)
• Paid lunches
• Discounts to Samsung products, gym, other services
• English language courses
• Regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library
• Development and optimization of AI solutions in image processing and computer vision domains
• Existing solutions support
• Demo applications development for Android
Samsung is an amazing place to work with great people in an outstanding environment.
With us you will have an opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine (SRK) has been working in Kyiv since 2009.
We develop innovative solutions in Security, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented and Virtual Reality for the next generations of consumer electronics.
SRK contributes to the development of strong local hi-tech research community by cooperating with the Universities as well as by providing various educational opportunities for the students.