If you are a Project Manager with a proven track record, understanding the AI and sales space, looking to work with multinational clients and able to adapt your methodologies from a waterfall and agile (scrum) this may be the role for you.
We’re looking for a talented Project Manager, who will be responsible for organizing, initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling , and closing out SaaS projects within the established timeframe. You will be working closely with the product development team, CTO, Customer Success, Sales,and other teams within the company to build and enhance products that drive growth.
Salesflow is a Sales engagement platform, purpose-built for the B2B SMB space as one of the fastest growing growth hacking tools for startups, sales teams, and agencies. This grew from the pains of many companies looking for effective, affordable, and scalable lead generation by amplifying their Linkedin profile for prospecting in a personalized way, at scale. Bootstrapped from 2 to over 35 awesome team members in under 3 years, in London, across Europe, and in the Americas’. The roadmap is ambitious; combining AI and modern technologies that challenge the status quo and looking for a pragmatic and future-thinking head of engineering breakthrough the conversation barrier holding our users from generating even more leads.
About the product:salesflow.io
About our crazy awesome international team & company:careers.salesflow.io
- Proactively communicate project status, issues, and risks to the team and stakeholders;
- Own estimation and risk management process;
- Own resource management process;
- Proactively identify and efficiently resolve project-related problems (blockers);
- Facilitate agile meetings (such as dailies, retrospectives, etc);
- Be primarily responsible for coordinating activities and daily communications within the development team, making sure that stakeholders’ expectations regarding project results are achieved.
- Monitor and measure the iteration’s progress, and compare actual iteration/project performance against the project management plan/baselines.
- Track team member performance, provide feedback, resolve issues, and manage team changes to optimize project performance.
- Proactively implement new Project Management activities if needed.
- Tool stack at very minimum expertise in, Jira, confluence and other technical project management tools
- Give the dev team clear guidance on which features to deliver next. (Scrum mastery with some of scrum ceremonies taking place /project manage the team, resources and processes towards final releases)
- Updates on when to ship the product with a predisposition towards more frequent delivery whilst mitigating unexpected bugs in delivery.
- Fluent or native Russian/Ukrainian speaker
- At least 3 year of experience in a Project Manager position;
- Advanced / Fluent English level, both written and spoken;
- Practical experience in using project management tools;
- Experience in managing Agile projects;
- Agile or similar certifications i.e. scrum master
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Focus on quality rather than fast deliverables
- Family-like work culture and the environment with a minimal level of bureaucracyInternational team-building activities with offices around the world
- Company support in personal skills development, such as workshops, conferences, master classes, etc
- Any necessary equipment