About the Company
Salesflow is a SaaS LinkedIn Automation tool product with a focus on sales. We have offices all across the world, predominantly in Europe, and we are looking for a Back-End Developer to join our development team.
More about the product at www.salesflow.io
- You will be a part of a small and friendly development team.
- Develop a back-end part of an existing client application (built with .Net Core 3.1).
- Be responsible for implementing new features and logic.
- Bug fixing and optimizing the front-end part of the existing application.
- You will be able to improve your developer skills by working on the entire application.
- You will be able to use and learn new technologies and technology stack.
- 2+ years of back-end development experience.
- Experience with .Net Core, C#/.Net, Design Patterns/ SOLID principles, EF Core, .Net Core Worker Service, Moq/xUnit, T-SQL, AWS DynamoDb, AWS SQS, AWS S3, DI (Autofac), CQRS (MediatR), Git, GitLab, CI/CD.
- Understanding of the Agile process.
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- Regular performance and salary reviews;
- Focus on quality rather than fast deliverables;
- Family-like work culture and the environment with a minimal level of bureaucracy;
- International team-building activities with offices around the world;
- Company support in personal skills development, such as workshops, conferences, master classes, etc;
- Skill development plan and a mentor to guide you;
- Any necessary equipment.