We’re looking for an initiative Angular Developer to join our team. The position will include building products in the fintech domain. We expect you to work in pairs, use test-driven development, and write clean and maintainable code.
S-PRO is a software development and IT consulting partner. We develop unique products tailored to the client’s needs and requirements and accelerate business.
Our workflow with every project is Consultancy, Discovery, Build, and Maintain.
Industry and technology expertise is our strength. Research & Development is our energy.
With every project, we focus on a business need and deep-diving to clients’ core issues. Only after this analysis can we start development. This approach guarantees delivery of just the right product to our customers and minimizes idle work for our team.
Industries we gained the expertise in:
You will work on
product which is a leading consulting partner in the global financial technology domain. Having decades of experience in building products related to secure electronic transactions, it helps customers create payment products and services. The application is accredited by Discover, Mastercard, and Visa as consulting partners and actively participates in the activities of EMVCo (a standardization organization owned by American Express, China Union Pay, Discover, JCB, Mastercard and Visa) and constantly monitors the latest developments in the payment industry.
- Partaking in architecture and design sessions and developing production-grade and scalable code.
- Perform data analysis, interpret and refine functional and non-functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Integrate to new and legacy data sources using open source software, proprietary software, and design patterns.
- Implement front-end code for responsive web and mobile applications.
- Document stories, requirements, bugs, improvements, solutions, and code.
- Embrace test-driven development practices, design and automate unit-, integration- and E2E tests.
- Share your knowledge with the team, and learn from the rest of the team.
- Presentation Layers: Angular, Bootstrap.
- Telecommunication Protocols: HTTPs, REST/JSON APIs
- Repositories and Build Managers: Git, GitHub Actions, Docker, NPM, Gradle
- Test Frameworks: knowledge of at least one front-end test automation framework
- Hosting and container orchestration: AWS products, Docker (Kubernetes is a plus)
- Development (management) processes: Agile / Scrum in combination with common sense.
What we offer:
- Long team focus: we create an environment of transparent communication, minimal bureaucracy, which leads to long-term relationships.
- Development of niche expertise: we are working in several niches, such as, FinTech, healthcare, and logistics. Therefore, our employees can develop their own expertise in these domains.
- Continuous learning: we create employee development plans / personal roadmaps /quick promotion processes.
- Internal career development: 80% of our current executives were promoted to those positions within S-PRO. We encourage initiative. If a person wants to set new challenges and grow, we will definitely support them.
Benefits and perks:
- Flexible schedule: you can start the workday at any time from 8 to 11 in the morning.
- Remote work model: decide for yourself where you want to work: from your cozy home, or anywhere else.
- Medical insurance: all our employees who have passed the probationary period are now registered in our health insurance program.
- Paid vacations: we need to ensure that our employees regularly take vacations and don’t overwork.
Stages of comunication:
- 45 minutes Interview with Recruiter.
- 1 hour Interview with Tech Lead.
- 1 hour Interview with client.