S-PRO is a software development and IT consulting partner. We develop unique products tailored to the client’s needs and requirements and accelerate business.
Our workflow with every project is Consultancy, Discovery, Build, and Maintain.
Industry and technology expertise is our strength. Research & Development is our energy.
With every project, we focus on a business need and deep-diving to clients’ core issues. Only after this analysis can we start development. This approach guarantees delivery of just the right product to our customers and minimizes idle work for our team.
Industries we gained expertise in:
- Correspondence with users via email and company’s support area.
- Using email and chat applications, provide answers to simple IT issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
Skills must have:
- 2+ years work experience as a Technical Support Engineer.
- hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk).
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- B2 — C1 level of English (writing and speaking skills).
What we offer:
- Long team focus: we create an environment of transparent communication, minimal bureaucracy, which leads to long-term relationships.
- Development of niche expertise: we are working in several niches, such as, FinTech, healthcare, and logistics. Therefore, our employees can develop their own expertise in these domains.
- Continuous learning: we create employee development plans / personal roadmaps /quick promotion process.
- Internal career development: 80% of our current executives were promoted to those positions within S-PRO. We encourage initiative. If a person wants to set new challenges and grow, we will definitely support them.
Benefits and perks:
- Flexible schedule: you can start the workday at any time from 8 to 11 in the morning.
- Remote work model: decide for yourself where you want to work: from your cozy home, or anywhere else.
- Medical insurance: all our employees who have passed the probationary period are now registered in our health insurance program.
- Paid vacations: so, we need to make sure that our employees regularly take vacations and don’t overwork.