We’re looking for an initiative AQA Engineer who wants to set new challenges and grow! The position will include building great product in the Fintech domain.
Project — one of the largest digital asset investment platforms in Europe with over 1 million users.
S-PRO is a custom software development company that is focused on the creation of tailor-made innovative products from the idea stage. We mostly work with early-stage startups and medium running businesses. Our solutions help businesses to become more efficient and cost-effective.
Industry and technology expertise is our strength. Research & Development is our energy.
With every project, we focus on a business need and deep-diving to clients’ core issues. Only after this analysis can we start development. This approach guarantees delivery of just the right product to our customers and minimizes idle work for our team.
Industries we gained the expertise in:
Must-Have Skills :
- 2 years+ in QA Automation;
- Experience in Flutter integration testing;
- Knowledges of Dart ( Middle+ level );
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Strong knowledges of OOP;
- Estimation skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in manual testing.
- Develop test automation framework;
- Configure test environment;
- Build pre-conditions and post-conditions for tests with GraphQL;
- Develop and maintain automated tests;
- Analyse and improve test coverage;
- Integrate automated tests with CI/CD;
- Collaborate with developers on early stages of software development.
What we offer:
- Long team focus: we create an environment of transparent communication, minimal bureaucracy, which leads to long-term relationships. Average term of work in the company is 24 months.
- Development of niche expertise: we are working in several niches, such as, FinTech, healthcare, and logistics. Therefore, our employees can develop their own expertise in these domains.
- Continuous learning: we create employee development plans / personal roadmaps /quick promotion process. The Learning and Development department implements on-the-job training. We have a knowledge base for team members, which is a virtual space with lots of videos of seminars, purchased lectures by external speakers, as well as documents describing work processes.
- Internal career development: 80% of our current executives were promoted to those positions within S-PRO. We encourage initiative. If a person wants to set new challenges and grow, we will definitely support them.
Benefits and perks:
- Flexible schedule: you can start the workday at any time from 8 to 11 in the morning.
- Hybrid work model: decide for yourself where you want to work: from our stylish and comfortable offices, your cozy home, or anywhere else.
- Medical insurance: all our employees who have passed the probationary period are now registered in our health insurance program.
- Paid vacations: so, we need to make sure that our employees regularly take vacations and don’t overwork.
- Regular salary reviews: there are two types:
planned annual salary reviews. Depending on employees’ results, we increase salaries by 20% to 30% annually.
optional reviews: 5 to 12 months before a planned annual review. Mid-year raises are based on an employee’s performance.
- Compensation for external training: we encourage the desire of specialists to develop by paying 50% of the cost of professional courses and conferences. And if someone successfully completes a course and receives a certificate, they may receive 100% compensation.
Do not hesitate and send your CV!