S-PRO is a software development and IT consulting partner. We develop unique products tailored to the client’s needs and requirements and accelerate business. Our workflow with every project is Consultancy, Discovery, Build, and Maintain.
Industry and technology expertise is our strength. Research & Development is our energy.
With every project, we focus on a business need and deep-diving to clients’ core issues. Only after this analysis can we start development. This approach guarantees delivery of just the right product to our customers and minimizes idle work for our team.
Industries we gained the expertise in:
You will work in a team Adriana Piralova Senior Sourcing Consultant. She joined the company and took part in the launch sourcing direction in the company. She is the “sourcing master” and helps you to improve your skills in searching candidates for different positions).
Our recruiting team has 7 specialists located in different Ukrainian cities. For effective work, we are helding daily meetings, workshops and sharing experiences.
So, we are looking for you, who is open to learning and ready to develop😎
Open position reason:
Our company is growing rapidly, developing challenging products, and skilled specialists are needed.
So, If you want to:
● Discover new approaches to identify, source, and engage candidates;
● Fun & creative work environment in a fast-growing team.
Then you are looking for the right company :-)
●Working closely with recruitment specialists on different positions;
● Searching for qualified candidates according to position requirements using different
sourcing methods (boolean search,
●Communication with potential candidates with searching and expanding networking;
●Participation in daily-meeting with the hiring team.
Now if you have:
● At least 6 months of experience on similar position;
●Experience with sourcing techniques and extensions;
●Knowledge of relevant job platforms, social media, and other online channels;
●Ability to write proposal-letter for active and passive candidates;
●Creativity and fresh thinking;
●Excellent communication skills;
●High level of self-organization, responsibility;
●Time management skill.
Will be plus:
● Experience with position Middle-Senior level.
Stages of communication:
What we offer:
● Long term focus: we create an environment of transparent communication, minimal bureaucracy, which leads to long-term relationships. Average term of work in the company is 24 months;
● Development of niche expertise: we are working in several niches, such as, FinTech, healthcare, and logistics. Therefore, our employees can develop their own expertise in these domains;
● Continuous learning: we create employee development plans / personal roadmaps /quick promotion process. The Learning and Development department implements on-the-job training. We have a knowledge base for team members, which is a virtual space with lots of videos of seminars, purchased lectures by external speakers, as well as documents describing work processes;
● Internal career development: 80% of our current executives were promoted to those positions within S-PRO. We encourage initiative. If a person wants to set new challenges and grow, we will definitely support them.
Benefits and perks:
● Flexible schedule: you can start the workday at any time from 8 to 11 in the morning;
● Hybrid work model: decide for yourself where you want to work: from our stylish and comfortable offices, your cozy home, or anywhere else;
● Medical insurance: all our employees who have passed the probationary period are now registered in our health insurance program;
● Paid vacations: so, we need to make sure that our employees regularly take vacations and don’t overwork;
● Regular salary reviews: there are two types:
-planned annual salary reviews. Depending on employees’ results, we increase salaries by 20% to 30% annually.
-optional reviews: 5 to 12 months before a planned annual review.
raises are based on an employee’s performance.
● Compensation for external training: we encourage the desire of specialists to develop by paying 50% of the cost of professional courses and conferences. And if someone successfully completes a course and receives a certificate, they may receive 100% compensation.