S-PRO is a software development and IT consulting partner. We develop unique products tailored to the client’s needs and requirements and accelerate business. Our workflow with every project is Consultancy, Discovery, Build, and Maintain.
Industry and technology expertise is our strength. Research & Development is our energy.
With every project, we focus on a business need and deep-diving to clients’ core issues. Only after this analysis can we start development. This approach guarantees delivery of just the right product to our customers and minimizes idle work for our team.
Industries we gained the expertise in:
You will be part of the Business Analyst community inside the company where you can discuss all aspects of this sphere, from cases of stakeholder collaboration to requirements analysis and design definition. Retro sinks, brainstorming sessions, sharing experience — culture of our team))
Our growing Business Analyst team has 15 specialists located in different Ukrainian cities.
Since the company is divided into two Units, Fintech and Saas Units, the structure makes it possible to obtain domain expertise.
For effective requirements gathering, we are helding clients workshops, interviews, documents analysis. Also we have experience with Miro, Xmind, Lucidchart, Draw.io, Visio.
So, we are looking for you, who is open to learning and ready to develop. It’s also important for us that S-PRO specialists are guided by business goals, since we develop products not for the sake of development but with a specific goal in mind — to help the client grow with a new product.
Open position reason
Our company is growing rapidly, developing challenging products, and skilled specialists are needed.
So, If you want to:
- Receive extensive experience on long term projects, with an average project duration of 1 year;
- 2 projects per BA;
- Work on the projects from scratch;
- Participate in such project phases as well-managed pre-sale activities, discovery, development;
- Have a fully autonomous team (Solution architects, Project Manager, Team leads, QA, Designer, DevOps, etc..).
- Attend custom created BA courses for our team, one of the speakers Kyrylo Bieliavskyi.
- Grow your career path (Business Analyst — Business Analyst Lead).
- Participate in the pre-sale activities;
- Work closely with stakeholders to define and analyze needs and solutions;
- Gather, document and manage requirements using various techniques (User Stories, Wireframes, Mock-Ups, Prototypes, and other visuals);
- Manage requirements gathering and analysis activities by working with developers, designers, QA and external customers;
- Describing business requirements to a development team and support development team in clarifications of requirements and change request management;
- Participate in backlog grooming, defining upcoming release scopes.
Now if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in the software development industry on a position of Business Analyst;
- Business processes optimisation knowledge and modeling approaches skills;
- Experience in using requirements management tools (at least Jira & Confluence);
- Strong analytical skills to reveal relevant information from various sources;
- High flexibility and quick learning to find a suitable business analysis approach for a certain project, phase, stakeholder & circumstance;
- Good time management skills to feel confident with multi-task activities;
- Good communication skills (to work with customers and the development team);
- English — Upper-Intermediate.
Stages of communication:
- 1 hour general conversation with a Recruitment Partner;
- 1 hour 30 minutes technical interview with BA Lead.
What we offer
- Long team focus: we create an environment of transparent communication, minimal bureaucracy, which leads to long-term relationships. Average term of work in the company is 24 months;
- Development of niche expertise: we are working in several niches, such as, FinTech, healthcare, and logistics. Therefore, our employees can develop their own expertise in these domains;
- Continuous learning: we create employee development plans / personal roadmaps /quick promotion process. The Learning and Development department implements on-the-job training. We have a knowledge base for team members, which is a virtual space with lots of videos of seminars, purchased lectures by external speakers, as well as documents describing work processes;
- Internal career development: 80% of our current executives were promoted to those positions within S-PRO. We encourage initiative. If a person wants to set new challenges and grow, we will definitely support them.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible schedule: you can start the workday at any time from 8 to 11 in the morning;
- Hybrid work model: decide for yourself where you want to work: from our stylish and comfortable offices, your cozy home, or anywhere else;
- Medical insurance: all our employees who have passed the probationary period are now registered in our health insurance program;
- Paid vacations: so, we need to make sure that our employees regularly take vacations and don’t overwork;
- Regular salary reviews: there are two types:
- planned annual salary reviews. Depending on employees’ results, we increase salaries by 20% to 30% annually.
- optional reviews: 5 to 12 months before a planned annual review. Mid-year raises are based on an employee’s performance.
- Compensation for external training: we encourage the desire of specialists to develop by paying 50% of the cost of professional courses and conferences. And if someone successfully completes a course and receives a certificate, they may receive 100% compensation.
More information about us in social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin