S-PRO is a software development and IT consulting partner. We develop unique products tailored to the client’s needs and requirements and accelerate business. Our workflow with every project is Consultancy, Discovery, Build, and Maintain.
Industry and technology expertise is our strength. Research & Development is our energy.
With every project, we focus on a business need and deep-diving to clients’ core issues. Only after this analysis can we start development. This approach guarantees delivery of just the right product to our customers and minimizes idle work for our team.
Industries we gained the expertise in:
- Growing and managing a QA Engineer team.
- Being in charge of the project as a QA Engineer.
- Standardising a QA working process.
- Providing tech Interviews to candidates for a QA Engineer position.
- Organising knowledge sharing and training sessions for other QA Engineer.
— 4+ years of experience in manual testing of web applications.
— Ability to test Backend
— Strong ability to provide estimates for system testing
— Ability to build QA strategy on the project
— Ability to test Product requirements
— Good communication, investigation skills and proactivity.
— Self-management skills (e.g. meeting planning, task prioritisation, time management)
— Coaching, supervision
— Solid technical English.
Nice to have:
— Mentoring QA team
— Conducting group meetings
— Developing the program of education for team members
— Experience with automation testing
What we offer
- Long term focus: we create an environment of transparent communication, minimal bureaucracy, which leads to long-term relationships. Average term of work in the company is 24 months.
- Development of niche expertise: we are working in several niches, such as, FinTech, healthcare, and logistics. Therefore, our employees can develop their own expertise in these domains.
- Continuous learning: we create employee development plans / personal roadmaps /quick promotion process. The Learning and Development department implements on-the-job training. We have a knowledge base for team members, which is a virtual space with lots of videos of seminars, purchased lectures by external speakers, as well as documents describing work processes.
- Internal career development: 80% of our current executives were promoted to those positions within S-PRO. We encourage initiative. If a person wants to set new challenges and grow, we will definitely support them.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible schedule: you can start the workday at any time from 8 to 11 in the morning.
- Hybrid work model: decide for yourself where you want to work: from our stylish and comfortable offices, your cozy home, or anywhere else.
- Medical insurance: all our employees who have passed the probationary period are now registered in our health insurance program.
- Paid vacations: so, we need to make sure that our employees regularly take vacations and don’t overwork.
- Regular salary reviews: there are two types:
- planned annual salary reviews. Depending on employees’ results, we increase salaries by 20% to 30% annually.
- optional reviews: 5 to 12 months before a planned annual review. Mid-year raises are based on an employee’s performance.
- Compensation for external training: we encourage the desire of specialists to develop by paying 50% of the cost of professional courses and conferences. And if someone successfully completes a course and receives a certificate, they may receive 100% compensation.
Do not hesitate and send your CV!
More information about us in social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin