• At least 4 years of experience developing back end applications using Python, Django and PostgreSQL with experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
• 4 years of experience developing REST APIs.
• Ability to develop reusable, testable and efficient code.
• Proficiency with low-latency, high-availability and performance tuning.
• Knowledge of security and data protection.
• Maintain existing code and develop new features.
• Work experience with remote teams.
• 3+ years of experience with configuration management systems using GIT.
• 2+ years of experience with development operations using JIRA.
• 2+ years of experience working in an agile environment and be responsible to client and business needs.
• Self-motivated to make improvements and identify needed enhancements. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Experience managing and implementing continuous delivery for web applications.
• At least Intermediate English;
• Ability to work with product management to create and maintain solution roadmap.
• Ensure server architecture is constantly evolving and improving to enable scalability at all levels.
• Ensure internal product stakeholders needs / expectations are met and promote transparency by helping communicate through SAFe/SCRUM practices.
• Collaborate with external clients and vendors as needed on requirements definition and feature development.
• Conceptual, analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work on teams within a highly collaborative environment.
• Demonstrated facilitation skills and the ability to maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
• Define testing processes and identify testing applications.
• Contribute to road map planning.
• Must be highly organized and have solid interpersonal skills. Ability to lead teams and motivate employees.
• Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision.
• Proven track record of successfully launched sites/ products (please include active links or screenshots to past work that may be authenticated gated or otherwise unavailable/no longer live)
• Work closely with management, business analysts, and product managers to implement features defined by stakeholders.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced Agile development environment
Skills not required but would be beneficial:
• Machine Learning
• Neural Networks
• Computer Vision,
• DevOps high-end standards.
• Work in a stable and successful product company.
• Performance and salary review each three months.
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Flexible schedule
• Specialized conferences, training programs, and seminars
• In-house/remote work.
RxPhoto is a growing medical software company with multiple SAAS products RxPhoto is changing the dynamics of patient engagement and physician collaboration with cutting edge mobile and cloud technology. The RxPhoto platform has become the industry clinical photography in plastic surgery, dermatology, vein treatment and aesthetic medicine. Our software is used daily by physicians around the world to catalog images, market and illustrate services, manage patient data, collaborate with other physicians and engage patients directly through their smartphones.
We recently opened an office in Kharkiv, Ukraine and we are seeking a Python engineer who can serve assume key multiple key roles in a rapidly growing medical software organization. You will work closely with engineering, documentation, and product management to establish product roadmaps and architecture. You will be responsible for multiple projects and every part of the project lifecycle from kickoff, development, testing, and release. You will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget. You will work with a team of 20+ resources, in the Ukraine and also the USA.