- Design pixel-perfect user interfaces
- Team player mindset. Collaborate with design, product, engineering and QA teams to design UI that meets business goals and satisfy user experience needs
- Follow existing design systems, typography, grid, color and other ingredients appropriately to follow the visual style of a company
- Produce all assets needed for the development teams to assemble the screens and make sure that the work is delivered as it was designed
- Strong experience with Sketch App, Craft, Invision, iOS and Web guidelines
- Dribbble portfolio
- Ability to translate user stories written in English to end designs
- Nice office located within 5 minutes of walking distance from “Constitution Square” underground station
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacations
- Ability to work on actively used medical photography software with 5 thousands patients going through it daily
- Online classes and conferences
- Flexible working hours
RxPhoto is a growing medical software company with multiple SAAS products RxPhoto is changing the dynamics of patient engagement and physician collaboration with cutting edge mobile and cloud technology. The RxPhoto platform has become the industry clinical photography in plastic surgery, dermatology, vein treatment and aesthetic medicine. Our software is used daily by physicians around the world to catalog images, market and illustrate services, manage patient data, collaborate with other physicians and engage patients directly through their smartphones.
We recently opened an office in Kharkiv, Ukraine and we are seeking for a passionate, talented and highly motivated Interface Designer (UI) to join our design team in Kharkiv office and help us build complex products that are intuitive, sharp and consistent.