∙ 2+ years’ experience with React
∙ Experience in application development server-side
∙ Experience in developing Web Services, data layer, administration and authorization
∙ Understanding SOLID principles
∙ Understanding unit and integration testing principles
∙ Understanding Agile and Scrum development processes
∙ Good verbal and written English skills
∙ Team player mentality
Will be a plus
• Flexible, enthusiastic and goal-oriented.
• Able to work independently as well as within a team.
• Ability to mentor other developers.
• Experience with Git, TeamCity, Octopus
• Experience with UI design / visual design.
• Preferably hold a university degree in information technology.
• Have experience in Scrum, SAFe or other Agile methodologies.
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus system based on appraisal results.
• 100% compliance with Labour Law and even more (100% covered sick leaves, 24 WORKING days of vacation).
• Medical insurance (A and A+ class clinics).
• English lessons.
• Comfortable office location (near Pochaina Metro station).
• Free parking.
• Comfortable working environment (hi-end workstations, recreation area).
• Daily fruits and snacks.
• Opportunity to work remotely.
• Designing and developing front-end and back-end components of our websites.
• Reviewing peer deliverables.
• Providing input to technical writers.
• Assisting functional and technical testers.
• Working closely with the interaction designers.
• Understanding the end-user’s needs, have an eye for design and can implement UI functionality that is visually pleasing and pixel perfect.
Are you passionate about technology? Would you like to join a company that makes its own software products? Do you want to work together with developers from over a dozen different nationalities to make those products? Do you want to be part of an agile team in an open and informal environment and be able to contribute to the product roadmap? We are RWS, and our vision is to deliver a customer experience cloud solution.
You will be working with the Digital Experience team part of the Corporate Marketing, Communication and Strategy division.
Digital Experience is a small dedicated team, that manages the corporate websites whilst maintaining the corporate brand across the RWS digital ecosystem.
We use RWS Tridion Sites our own web content management tool, which is used by global organizations, to power their web platforms. It’s a complex product used by many editors around the world to create, localize and publish their content.
We are in the process of launching our new rws.com site and we will continue to evolve building new components and functionality as well as integrating with other systems across the business.
You will be working with a team based in Kyiv. Possibility to work remotely.