• 3+ years in software testing
• Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, processes and testing documentation
• Experience in web-based application testing
• Experience in functional and non-functional testing
• Basic experience working with Oracle, MS SQL databases
• Understanding of XML data format
• Experience working in Linux and Windows environments
• The ability to install and set up the software in a virtual environment
• Understanding of OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities
• Understanding of penetration testing tools (OWASP ZAP or similar)
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum)
• Team-player with strong interpersonal skills comfortable working as part of a distributed team
• Ability to learn and tackle new or unfamiliar technologies and methodologies
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related discipline
• Strong written and spoken English
• Working experience with penetration testing
• Experience working with IBM App Scan/App Check/OWASP ZAP tools
• Understanding of and ability to configure web servers like Apache, IIS and Tomcat for secure environments
• Familiarity with Jira, TestRail, VMWare
You will be a great fit if:
• Working with a global team excites you
• You are passionate about software vulnerabilities and want to grow as a security tester
• You love being the “go-to” team member to share your expertise
• You’re flexible and dealing with imperfections is a puzzle to you rather than a roadblock
Bonus system based on appraisal results
100% compliance with Labor Law and even more (100% covered sick leaves, 24 WORKING days of vacation)
Medical insurance (A and A+ class clinics)
Comfortable office location (near Pochaina Metro station)
Comfortable working environment (hi-end workstations, recreation area)
Daily fruits and snacks
Who are we?
SDL is the global leader and innovator in language and content management technology and services. We enable companies to create meaningful digital journeys and form important emotional connections with their global customers by powering the creation, translation and delivery of relevant, personalized content to make understanding possible. We are a dynamic, collaborative and globally diverse team, working together to completely transform how the world communicates and connects with one another through content.
If you like making an impact, helping others, taking a fresh look at processes and tools, furthering an open an innovative culture and tend to generally look at even the smallest task in the context of how it impacts the overall organization — we should talk!
What is this role?
A newly created role to support SDL’s Contenta product suite — we’re looking for a teammate who is passionate about finding security bugs, creating tools to cut back on manual testing and is excited to see their work make an impact on a global scale. You’ll be executing penetration testing against a variety of enterprise software products, writing automation to help scale security testing, providing actionable long-term risk mitigation plans and conducting vulnerability research.
We are working remotely during the quarantine.