RubyPlay is hiring an experienced Automation QA Engineer to establish the automated testing processes almost from scratch.
What will you be responsible for?
- To develop automation framework, configure CI/CD processes from scratch.
- Development and improvement of test automation framework architecture (based on Playwright).
- Automation of regression, functional and non-functional testing for API and web application.
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs.
- Test data and test environment preparations.
- Making conclusions and reporting about the stability of the product under test.
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- At least 4+ years of experience in automation testing.
- Proven experience writing tests using Java language.
- Good knowledge of microservice architecture, and writing SQL scripts.
- Good understanding of HTTP(s), JSON, HTML, and CSS.
- To know how to make pipelines for autotest with GitLab-CI or Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence) and TestRail.
- Experience in integration testing.
- Knowledge of testing API and web UI manual testing principles.
- At least an Intermediate level of English.
- Team player, willing to work in a dynamic startup environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the iGaming industry.
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum/Kanban).
Benefits of working with us:
- Talented and open people around
- Challenging tasks to feel the impact
- Budget for personal development
- Well-being Budget
- Annual bonus
- Development day to grow professionally
- Free English classes
- Paid vacation days/paid sick leaves (number depends on the country you live in)