We propose you to join our small and cozy HR team. Here you’ll find a lot of collaboration and support along with challenging tasks. You’ll work on Ukrainian & International markets and diverse positions.
What will you be responsible for?
- to support and assist different stakeholders in defining the job R&R, sourcing for the right candidate, screening candidates CV (s), conducting interviews, and deciding on the candidate’s fit to the company culture
- informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, opportunities, etc.
- writing employee contracts and negotiating salary and benefits and maintaining all related employee records and documents at all times
- building a personalized new hire experience that begins the moment an offer is accepted
- continuously improving onboarding process with the guidelines and insightful reports and new hire feedback
- continuous improvement and evaluation of recruitment and selection processes to ensure the placement of —high quality candidates and a superior candidate experience
- to grow Rubyplay’s company brand name to help in recruitment in the local UA and international market
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- 2+ years of proven experience with staffing, sourcing and managing various recruitment projects in local as well as in international markets
- experience with providing advice, guidance, feedback, and an objective perspective to the Hiring Managers and in the same way to the Candidates and to the Newcomers afterwards
- high EQ, integrity, confidentiality, personal accountability
- organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with competing demands
- thinking creatively, providing thought partnership, and connecting dots quickly while recruiting and sourcing for hard-to-fill positions and generating a diverse candidate pool
- good understanding of the labor roles and legal contracts
- high level of English (B2) or better
- excellent social and communications skills
- caring for the employees and have a good sense of empathy
Benefits of working with us:
- Talented and open people around
- Challenging tasks to feel the impact
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for personal development for each employee (courses, workshops etc)
- Development day to grow professionally
- Free English classes
- Medical Insurance
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves