The Legal Counsel will lead legal and regulatory aspects of the company’s operations and support the various departments, reporting to our CFO. This position requires both hands-on and leadership skills.
What will you be responsible for?
- Handle, draft and negotiate commercial agreements, including NDAs and License Agreements.
- Handle due diligence process with clients and suppliers.
- Manage licensing application to different authorities.
- Lead organizational internal controls processes and legal compliance to different regulatory requirements.
- Support day-to-day operation of various departments including Sales, Marketing, HR, Product and Finance.
- Provide business-oriented legal counseling and guidance on a range of operational, commercial, corporate, labor and compliance issues.
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in tech and/or international departments and companies.
- Knowledge and understanding of varied legal fields — commercial, corporate, labor, compliance, and corporate governance.
- Experience with internal governance policies and compliance monitoring.
- Native English speaker/High English level.
- Highly proactive with a “Can do” mentality, fast learner and independent.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills: ability to efficiently prioritize, manage and support multiple matters simultaneously for different stakeholders and meet strict deadlines
- Professional maturity and leadership skills, ability to act as a significant business partner and trusted advisor for senior management.
- Highly analytical and details oriented.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work closely with multiple interfaces.
Cool to have:
- Experience in the online industry or environment.
- Experience in the field of Privacy and Data Protection.
- LLB degree from an accredited law school.
Benefits of working with us:
- Great opportunity to be part of a growing team that creates engaging products
- Budget for personal development for each employee (courses, workshops etc)
- Development day once a month
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Medical insurance
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves
- Friendly working environment