Rubygarage is one of the result-oriented IT companies from Estonia with an R&D center in Ukraine. We offer our customers not only the development of digital products but also full business support from the stage of product ideation to the first traction and scaling. Now we are looking for a Marketing Manager to promote company services on the international market. Sounds interesting? Don’t delay and join RubyGarage!
- Creating and testing lead generation marketing hypotheses in order to attract potential customers;
- Creating and executing a marketing strategy based on validated marketing hypotheses;
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong ROI and efficient CAC;
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, and optimization of key traffic KPIs via paid, organic, and other media channels;
- Optimizing programs, campaigns, and landing pages conversions;
- Analyzing the results and performance of all channels in total and individually to provide data insights on the impact of media on overall KPIs;
- Planning scope of work according to the OKR format for both the internal team and contractors.
- 5+ years of prior experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the promotion of IT Outsourcing companies in the US or Western Europe market;
- Experience in building effective marketing strategies;
- Proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, SEO, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Quora Ads.;
- Experience in the creation of communication strategies through social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and LinkedIn to increase the number of relevant subscribers in social networks in order to attract organic traffic to the final product;
- Promotion experience through professional communities;
- The ability to build the process of creating content and creatives for the communication channels listed above;
- Excellent analytical skills and using data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights and recommendations;
- Goal setting experience in OKR format or similar;
- Experience in organizing iterative work of a marketing team;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- High goal orientation and excellent communication skills;
- Open-mindedness, curiosity, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Opportunity to be at the origin of creating a great product and lead the marketing team;
- Ability to sell a product that actually delivers value to end users;
- Opportunity to work with a team of professionals;
- Ability to work with the markets of the USA and Western Europe;
- Well-established work processes;
- Compensation review every 6 months upon achievement of business goals;
- Compensation for the cost of visiting health and sports centers;
- English lessons with a native speaker;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Extensive opportunities for education and professional development.
You know how to market IT outsourcing companies and are ready to apply your knowledge to achieve results. You want to be at the origin of creating a great software development agency and lead the marketing team. If it’s all about you, join us! We are waiting for your resume!