RubyGarage is looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager.
If terms like Product Owner, Scrum Master, User Story, Product Increment do not scare you, come to us! Together with us, you will work in a professional team that admires the product and rejoices in achieving the sprint’s goals.
On the position of Agile Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful work of Scrum teams, contribute to the achievement of product goals and act as a link between the product team and development teams. Ready for new projects? We are waiting for your resume!
- Organization of the software development process according to the Scrum methodology.
- Contributing to activities such as Refinement, Grooming, Estimation, Sprint planning, Daily standup, Sprint review, Retrospective.
- Transform the project’s functional requirements into a clear scope of work for the development team.
- Determining the dependencies of tasks and setting up an efficient order of the development process to achieve product goals.
- Facilitate the process of estimating the amount of work with the development team.
- Analysis of indicators of velocity and efficiency of the development team.
- Effective planning of releases to achieve product goals.
- Manage product team expectations.
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of productivity indicators of the development team.
- Contributing a productive workflow by resolving various issues that arise in the team.
- Experience in an IT company or startup as a Project Manager for at least three years.
- Experience in the Scrum methodology of at least one year.
- Understanding the principles of Agile and Lean.
- Understanding XP practices.
- Understanding the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of estimation methods using relative indicators (story points).
- Experience with JIRA.
- Ability to read and understand the specification of software requirements (epics, user stories, Gherkin scripts).
- Knowledge of team velocity and efficiency.
- Understanding the concept of win-win.
- Good communication, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills.
- Developed leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to take responsibility and make quick decisions.
- Knowledge of English: Upper-Intermediate +
- The opportunity to Scrum on exciting projects of the company.
- Career and professional opportunities.
- Extensive opportunities for learning and development: participation in external and internal training programs, trainings, conferences, etc.
- View rewards every six months.
- Ability to work 100% remotely
- Compensation for training and participation in conferences
- Reimbursement of expenses for visiting the health and sports centers
- Paid vacation and sick days
You choose a proactive approach and are responsible for your work. You skillfully coordinate projects and know how to meet deadlines. You can organize close cooperation in the product team to implement all agreed practices. If you recognize yourself, welcome to RubyGarage