We are looking for a proactive HR People Partner for our ever-growing team. With us, you’ll have an opportunity to build and implement new processes to make the work environment more comfortable and the results more efficient. If you’re familiar with IT and want to disclose your potential fully, don’t hesitate to apply!
HR People Partner is responsible for the entire people lifecycle (from onboarding to offboarding and every touch point in between) by providing HR services (excluding recruitment) to company employees. This role is dedicated to making the employee experience at RubyGarage better.
- Onboarding: manages the process of the team integration and goals for the trial period understanding
- Trial period support: coordinates employee and mentor’s feedback as to successful trial period passing
- Company employees development: manages the process of personal goals setting and achievement
- Performance review: manages the process of salary review, employee’s promotion and performance review
- Company employees assessment: manages the process of personal development according to the assessment results as well as conducts the overall assessment process
- Offboarding: clarifies the reasons of employee’s decision, compiles feedback, makes counter offers if needed
- Explaining and educating human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Coordinating of the mentoring and rotation processes in the company for each employee
- Coordinating of Internship (support, assessment, rotation, closing internship)
- Developing and maintaining relationships with employees through сonducting regular communication (onboarding meetings, exit interviews, 1-2-1 meetings by need)
- Updating company policies on base of employees’ feedback and needs (analyzing employees’ answers to internal surveys, problems that are visionable as result of regular HR meetings)
- HR CRM management: entering, updating data, fixing agreements with employees
- Updating the Employee Handbook
- Organize internal workshops for employee education
- Initiating and organize content for external promo events in order to cover company needs
- Cooperating with internal speakers & stakeholders, maintaining speaker database (along with dates and conferences), organising speakers preparation, timely feedback and editing speakers’ presentations.
- Video recording of conferences and workshops.
- Creation and management of Job ProfilesCreate and manage Job Profiles
- Manage, help to manage, educate how to manage responsibilities and skills for job profiles
- Higher education (Psychology, People Management is preferable)
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources in the IT field
- Understanding of positions and responsibilities in the IT company
- Understanding of product or outsource companies processes
- Proven experience with all Employee Lifecycle processes (onboarding, learning and development, satisfaction feedbacks, performance review, salary review, retention, offboarding)
- Hands-on experience with HRM systems
- Deep understanding of human psychology and behavior
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Opportunity to optimize HR-processes in the company, implement world best practices and approaches
- Established and transparent processes, which allow to plan your work precisely
- Participate in development and implementation of new processes within the company
- Open and transparent internal communication ensuring you have all necessary data for decision making
- Working with a team of professionals and real fans of the field
- Extensive opportunities for education and professional development
- Compensation review every 6 months upon achievement of business goals
- Opportunity to work remotely around the world
You’re keen on IT and love helping others in their career. You can establish and support your own development, and the development of your colleagues. You can work independently setting your own goals. Does this sound like you? Then we’ll be glad to see you on our team!