We’re looking for an Sales Development Representative with experience in building automated mass multichannel communication in order to find and attract customers. We guarantee a promising and high-quality service to promote, a professional team, well-established processes and the opportunity for professional growth.
As a Sales Development Representative you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining the automated mass omni channel communication, drawing potential customers , and passing them to the Sales Closer.
- Identify and search for potential customers based on customer portraits (Buyer Personas, ICPs).
- Communicate both through cold correspondence and through cold calls.
- Qualify, process, and support potential customers (leads).
- Assign calls with leads to the sales team.
- Creating scripts and communication chains to communicate with leads via LinkedIn, email, calls and other channels.
- Work with tools for automated lead generation: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Phantombuster, Google Sheets, Snov.io / Dropcontact, Zapier / TexAu, Pipedrive, Skylead / Expandi.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective lead generation strategies.
- Continuous improvement of strategies, tactics, campaigns, data sources, lead generation schemes.
- Upper Intermediate English level or higher.
- 1+ year of experience in the position of Sales Development Representative.
- Experience with tools for automated lead generation: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Phantombuster, Google Sheets, Snov.io / Dropcontact, Zapier / TexAu, Pipedrive, Skylead / Expandi.
- Experience in using tools to automate communication with leads in Linkedin and via email.
- Knowledge of social networks at the level of an experienced user: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Quora, etc.
- Advanced communication skills in correspondence and messengers.
- Focus on results, not on operations.
- Adaptability to change and proposing new tactics.
- Ability to change and improve processes.
- Ability to resolve problems and conflicts independently.
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
- Working with a pro team.
- Influence the development of the sales process.
- Ability to work with clear and automated workflows.
- Prospects to grow to the position of Sales Manager or Performance Marketing Manager.
- Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Work-life balance.
- Inclusive culture.
Will be a plus:
- Cold sales experience;
- Experience making cold calls.
If you are an experienced specialist who is into managing, improving and automating the software product sales process, join our team to upgrade your professional skills!