We are a team of RubyGarage business analysts, and we invite experienced business analysts and those just starting their careers in business analysis to join our team.
If you dream of conducting an in-depth market analysis, creating unique business models that change our reality, and implementing them in life — you’re at the right place! Send your resume, let’s make the future together!
- Identifying the stakeholders of the project, managing cooperation between them;
- Analyzing the market, competitors, and target audience;
- Identifying personas and portraits of target users of the product;
- Working with hypotheses and identifying product vision;
- Forming features set and product scope;
- Modeling of business and operational processes, developing the value proposition;
- Identifying, collecting, and formalizing product requirements;
- Creating business, functional and non-functional specifications;
- Product development road mapping, release planning, organizing change management process;
- Keeping the product backlog up to date;
- Coordinating work of designers and development team on the implementation of the product concept;
- Determining product analysis metrics, analyzing the obtained data;
- Performing acceptance testing, providing compliance with specifications.
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Product Manager in an IT company or startup from 1 year;
- Advanced English;
- Experience with Communication Plan, RACI matrix, and Stakeholders Register;
- Experience in developing business requirements and product acceptance criteria;
- Experience in сreating use-cases, data flows, and acceptance criteria;
- Experience in creating functional specifications in the format of “Given-When-Then” scripts;
- Experience in forming non-functional requirements for the product;
- Experience in creating entity relationships, data flow, UML diagrams;
- Understanding the principles of business process modeling, knowledge of BPMN;
- Understanding the software development lifecycle and practices;
- Understanding of Agile methodology and experience with SCRUM;
- Ability to form qualitative, sound conclusions based on research;
- Ability to briefly explain complex concepts in simple language;
- Skills in discussion and productive dialogue;
- Willingness to be responsible for the quality of work performed;
- Willingness to work with new subject areas (domains).
Will be a plus:
- Experience in analyzing the market, environment, and competitors;
- Knowledge and ability to use Lean Canvas, Business Canvas, Operating Canvas & Project Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas.
- Work on long-term and exciting projects from the USA, Western Europe, and the Middle East or on the development of the company’s own IT products;
- Participation in the optimization of PM and VA processes of the company;
- A work environment with a minimum level of the hierarchy;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Mentoring program for professional development in the company;
- Regular compensation for training and certification;
- Corporate knowledge base and access to educational resources;
- The openness of management to new ideas and initiatives;
- Extensive opportunities for horizontal and vertical growth;
- Work 100% remotely.
You strive for constant development and improvement, look at the world openly, and accept innovations. Are you passionate about creating new IT products? Do you love data analysis, synthesis, and structuring? Is this all about you? Then send us your resume as soon as possible and realize your potential with the RubyGarage team!