We are looking for a person who can successfully promote RubyGarage services and products on the international market. So if you’re looking for opportunities to work with interesting projects and an advanced team, our offer is for you.
- Creating and executing a marketing strategy & execution plan.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns.
- Managing search across PPC and SEO in web/mobile app.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong ROI and efficient CAC.
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization of key traffic KPIs via paid, organic, and other media channels.
- Growing brand awareness through targeted display and social media campaigns Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
- Optimizing programs, campaigns, and landing pages using the real-time and ROI.
- Building in-house marketing automation to maximize the marketing department’s efforts.
- Ensuring that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.
- Analyzing the results and performance of all channels in total and individually to provide data insights on the impact of performance media on overall KPIs.
- Working closely with the management to share improvement ideas on funnel conversion and feedback and present results.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field.
- 2+ years of prior experience in a similar role and experience in building effective multichannel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, email marketing, PPC, SEO, social media, and other digital channels.
- Proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, SEO, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Quora Ads, and Dribbble Ads.
- Solid expertise in a campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including experience with Google Analytics.
- Excellent analytical skills and using data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights and recommendations.
- High goal orientation and excellent communication skills.
- Open-mindedness, curiosity, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Working with a pro team.
- Ability to work with clear and automated workflows.
- Compensation review every 6 months upon achievement of business goals.
- Compensation for the cost of visiting health and sports centers.
- English lessons with a native speaker.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Extensive opportunities for education and professional development.
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth based on Personal Development Plan.