Become an RoR backend developer in just two months by completing an internship at RubyGarage. We provide first-class instructors (our developers with extensive practical experience) and introduce you to all the necessary tools and development techniques. The best students receive a job offer from RubyGarage!
- Study development on Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
- Learn theoretical information about programming.
- Study additional materials.
- Work closely with your personal mentor.
- Complete the practical tasks.
- Education related to IT.
- Experience in creating web applications with any programming language or framework.
- Experience with UNIX-like operating systems.
- Experience with Git.
- Understanding the principles of object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of refactoring and design patterns.
- Knowledge of software design principles.
- Experience with databases and SQL.
- Experience in writing self-tests.
- Basic knowledge of JS.
It will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Ruby / RoR.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- The training program covers the entire cycle of creating web applications based on Ruby / RoR.
- Mentoring from the best employees of the company.
- Opportunity to create a full-fledged application for your portfolio.
- Employment in RubyGarage after the successful internship completion.
If you want to grow as a professional, create an elegant architecture of web applications, and develop non-standard technological solutions, then the Ruby / RoR Internship at RubyGarage is your opportunity to become a required specialist.