The RubyGarage team has deep expertise in creating technology products and sharing knowledge with potential customers through articles, case studies, e-books. To do this even better, we need a Senior Content Writer in our team. If you are tired of keyword stuffing, RubyGarage gives the opportunity to conduct in-depth research, study the topic in detail, and communicate with practitioners to become an expert and write real insides.
- Existing content audit;
- Content plan development;
- Keyword research for future articles;
- Writing about startups and digital products development;
- Creating different types of content: articles, case studies, landing pages, white papers;
- Collaborate with illustrators to provide visual content for articles;
- Post-publishing content analysis and optimization to improve ranking, viewing time, and bounce rate.
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting;
- 2+ years of working in an outsourcing or product IT company;
- English of Upper-Intermediate level and above;
- Experience in developing content plans and searching for keywords SEO (work with Semrush, Ahrefs);
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Deep understanding of digital products creating process;
- Interest in startup development and modern technologies;
- Advanced communication and time management skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Topvisor;
- Experience in creating technical tasks for other copywriters;
- Experience with task tracker (Jira, Notion, Trello, ClickUp, etc.);
- Higher education in translation, philology, or journalism;
- Аdditional technical education (courses on testing, web design, etc.).
- Opportunity to create content on the startup industry, creating digital products, the latest technologies;
- Well-established processes and detailed workflow for quick onboarding and comfortable work;
- Work on a superb and well-known blog, our articles are published in Forbes;
- Vertical (Content Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager) and horizontal (Technical Writer, UX Writer, Business Analyst, UX Designer, and others) career development opportunity, both inside and outside the team;
- Total immersion in the topic to create expert content;
- Scrum work;
- Рarticipation in setting up work processes;
- Work 100% remotely.
You are an experienced copywriter who can take responsibility and the initiative, set goals, and achieve them. You have enough experience not only in writing interesting articles but also in analyzing the results of your work. You are looking for new opportunities for development — both professional and personal. Is this all about you? Then we are waiting for your CV!