We’re on the lookout for a Business Development Manager to join RubyGarage team and empower our sales processes with ultimate expertise, helping connect promising startups with our digital product development team. If you know how to represent companies and have experience in selling digital development services, let’s get in touch!
- Communicate both through cold correspondence and through cold calls
- Qualify and lead a potential client from first contact until the deal is closed.
- Creating scripts and communication chains to communicate with leads via LinkedIn, email, calls and other channels.
- Work with tools for automated lead generation: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Phantombuster, Google Sheets, Snov.io/Dropcontact, Zapier/TexAu, Pipedrive, Skylead/Expandi.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective lead generation strategies.
- Continuous improvement of strategies, tactics, campaigns, data sources, lead generation schemes.
- Making presentations of the company’s services, the benefits of cooperation, and explaining the software development cycle to potential customers.
- Cooperation with development departments, identification of terms and conditions for fulfilling client requirements, their coordination.
- Preparing and presenting commercial proposals and estimates to potential clients.
- Closing deals.
- 2+ years of experience in sales.
- Experience in sales of outsourcing services.
- English level Upper-Intermediate or higher.
- Understanding the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with tools for automated lead generation: BuiltWith/Wappalyzer, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Phantombuster, Google Sheets, Snov.io/Dropcontact, Zapier/TexAu, Pipedrive, Skylead/Expandi.
- Ability to form proposals to customers.
- Experience with CRM systems and automatic communication systems.
- Ability to analyze, change and improve processes.
- Advanced communication skills in correspondence and messengers.
- Focus on results, not on operations.
- Cold sales experience via emails and calls.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to sell promising products and top-level software development services.
- Sales bonuses.
- Working with a pro team.
- Influence the development of the sales process.
- Ability to work with clear and automated workflows.
- The prospect of growing to the position of Head of the Sales team or Performance Marketing Manager.
- Compensation review every 6 months upon achievement of business goals.
- Compensation for the cost of visiting health and sports centers.
- English lessons with a native speaker.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Extensive opportunities for education and professional development.
If you enjoy ambitious tasks and are ready to put experience and effort into winning over clients, want to grow in the business development field, and are ready to concentrate on meeting goals, we can be a match!