We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our RubyGarage team, who will boost our sales and help connect promising startups with our digital product development team. Alongside our team, you will have the opportunity to sell top-tier design and development services and work with sales-processes that ensure results. If you can create an offer for a client that is hard to turn down, then we are waiting for you to join our team!
- Create and implement an effective omnichannel communication strategy to engage leads;
- Communicate both through cold correspondence and through cold calls;
- Create scripts and communication chains to communicate with leads via LinkedIn, email, and other channels;
- Work with tools to automate communication and lead generation processes: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Phantombuster, Google Sheets, Snov.io/Dropcontact, Zapier/TexAu, Pipedrive, Skylead/Expandi;
- Qualify inbound leads and prospecting through existing business accounts to engage with potential buyers;
- Lead a potential client from first contact until the deal is closed;
- Continuous improvement of strategies, tactics, campaigns, data sources, lead generation schemes;
- Make presentations of the company’s services, the benefits of cooperation, and explain the software development cycle to potential customers.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, or in a similar role within an IT outsourcing or consulting company;
- Experience in full-cycle sales of software development services, from initial communication to deal closure;
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English proficiency;
- Proficiency with tools for automating communication and lead generation, such as BuiltWith/Wappalyzer, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Phantombuster, Google Sheets, Snov.io/Dropcontact, Zapier/TexAu, Pipedrive, Skylead/Expandi, or similar;
- Ability to identify potential customers’ problems and needs;
- Experience in conducting initial presentations about the company, its services, and advantages to potential clients;
- Experience with CRM systems and automated communication tools;
- Ability to analyze, modify, and enhance processes;
- Advanced communication skills in written correspondence and messaging platforms;
- Results-oriented mindset, focusing on outcomes rather than operations.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in describing a client’s business model based on their input;
- Capability to extract functional requirements and create a User Story Map;
- Experience in composing proposals for customers.
- Opportunity to sell promising products and top-level software development services;
- Sales bonuses;
- Working with a pro team;
- Influence the development of the sales process;
- Ability to work with clear and automated workflows;
- The prospect of growing to the position of Head of the Sales team or Performance Marketing Manager;
- Compensation review every 6 months upon achievement of business goals;
- Compensation for the cost of visiting health and sports centers;
- English lessons with a native speaker;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Extensive opportunities for education and professional development.
If you enjoy ambitious tasks and are ready to put experience and effort into winning over clients, want to grow in the business development field, and are ready to concentrate on meeting goals, we can be a match!