• experience with SQL and relational databases, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL;
Ability to write automated tests;
• experience with some of the following JS frameworks: Backbone.js, Angular.js, Ember.js, or JS library, such as React.js.
• ability to work with Git.
• deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
• experience in deploying Rails applications;
• experience in working with NoSQL databases;
• love for CoffeeScript, HAML, and Sass.
• work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging environment of professionals;
• cozy office with plaids and cookies in the downtown;
• competitive compensation;
• flexible working hours;
• professional and career growth (we also provide IDP (individual development plan) for each employee);
• opportunity to learn/improve English skills in the office at the company’s expense;
• opportunity to attend meetups, conferences, etc. at the company’s expense;
• mentorship (within or outside the company);
• corporate / team / special events;
• paid sick leaves and vacations;
• compensation of sport sections.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Skype: marina.polyakova04
We’re looking for a talented Ruby on Rails developer who can fulfil their potential and skills in a young and friendly team of like-minded colleagues.
We’re very thoughtful when developing each project for our clients and we create only high-quality products. We strive to find an expert who will help us satisfy requirements of our clients.