• Experience with NodeJS and ReactJS (strong junior/middle/senior level)
• Experience with PostgreSQL or other relational DB
• Strong analytical skills
• Intermediate English level
• Some experience with microservices
• Technical education (university degree)
• Experience in unit testing, integration testing, CI/CD
• Work in an innovative product company where you own the product (not an outsourcing business)
• Gain experience with the latest technology
• Be part of a talented elite development team
• Work in the high growth 3D Printing industry
• Great service package (pizza Fridays, social events, breakfast, training courses etc)
• Well-located office
• Regular fun events
• We love Scrum Agile
• Training courses are provided
• Long-term & safe employment with 20 working-days paid holidays and paid sick leaves
• Your bookkeeping and accounting will be maintained by a professional accounting company
AMFG provides the leading workflow automation software for industrial 3D Printing. AMFG is a digital platform that powers 3D Printing factories. Our vision is to make manufacturing fully autonomous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing product company at the heart of the digital revolution. AMFG’s software product is revolutionising 3D Printing manufacturing through automation. We are trusted by global brands across sectors (automotive, aerospace, consumer goods etc).
Our team is talented and ambitious. We value integrity and are passionate about their mission to revolutionise 3D Printing and building a company that we are truly proud of.