This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the heart of the digital revolution. Our software product is revolutionising manufacturing through automation. We are trusted by global brands and work across sectors (mobility, consumer goods, machinery etc).
We have a talented and ambitious team. We value integrity and are passionate about our mission to revolutionise 3D Printing and building a company that they are truly proud of.
This is your opportunity to:
· Be part of fast growing software business in 3D Printing with clients in over 30 countries.
· Work hands-on large client projects across enterprise clients.
· Learn and fulfill your potential in an open, knowledge-driven culture.
· Share in our ambitious vision and make a meaningful difference towards autonomous manufacturing.
· Gather business requirements working directly with global clients in Europe/US.
· Run customer process & requirement workshops with clients.
· Refine product requirements aiming for a best in class product.
· Manage product backlogs.
· Build a relationship with stakeholders.
You will be joining a well-versed team if you have:
· Minimum 3 years experience working with Scrum Agile teams.
· Strong requirements writing experience.
· Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities.
· English level B1
· Self-confident and team player.
AMFG provides the leading workflow automation software for additive manufacturing. Our platform is the industry’s only end-to-end workflow solution, integrating machine learning technology to deliver streamlined, automated production processes. We work with global companies to ensure that their additive manufacturing operations are fully automated, scalable and efficient.