Hello, future Rooshmate!
We are Roosh, a Ukrainian company that creates and invests in AI and
SET University is a Ukrainian non-profit tech university that provides world-class higher education to future tech leaders to rebuild Ukraine.
We are looking to welcome an Education Manager to join our education team, grow with us, and teach the young generation of engineers
Desired skills & experience:
● Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Education;
● Training & education or mentor experience (2+ years);
● Experience in learning corporate service management in developing relationships with the education market: business — universities, business — education providers/vendors;
● Understanding of the local education market landscape;
● Experience in implementing modern trends in corporate education: blended format, online education, and peer-to-peer learning;
● Understanding strategies for measuring learning ROI and financial model of corporate learning service;
● Readiness to launch new education projects from scratch;
● Knowledgeable about learning management systems and e-learning platforms;
● Good leadership skills;
● Good written and oral communication skills;
● Experienced and effective in conflict resolution and relationship management;
● Good spoken (B1+) and written English (B1+).
As a plus:
● Experience in real project production development (software development) in different roles (will be preferable);
● Experience in high-School education management and teaching;
● Working in administrative positions at Universities/Research institutes
● Manage mini masters programs and launch new initiatives for the local Education market;
● Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs;
● Optimizing training and education processes for efficiency;
● Selecting and managing resources, including working with subject matter experts and training vendors to develop and deliver education activities;
● Resolving any specific problems and tailoring training programs or education events, as necessary;
● Provide technical assistance, mentorship, and guidance for trainees.
As a Rooshmate, you will have:
— The coolest team ever
You will join striving and open-minded professionals to share ideas and shape the future.
— Time-off policy to take your time
Twenty-one days of vacation, long and short-term sick leaves, compensatory days off, maternity and paternity leaves, and more — everything for you to make up your life according to your needs.
— Medical insurance
Perfectly packed health care covering dental and Covid-19 cases.
— Boosting your expertise
We’re interested in accelerating your growth — hence we compensate for your professional development courses and conferences. You will get access to all Roosh educational or business activities, where we engage top-notch experts from diverse areas to master hard and soft skills.
How’s the hiring process going?
Our hiring process is designed to ensure that we are a perfect match. So be ready to come across:
— interview with Recruiter: we’ll talk about Roosh and answer all your questions,
— call your future Manager: we’ll discuss the role and the project in detail,
— culture fit interview: a final call with the team to make sure our culture and values click,
— reference check: during the process, we’ll contact your previous workplaces to hear something even more exciting about you.
Still not sure whether to go for Roosh or not? Check our values to resonate with yours first here. Anyway, thanks for your interest.
We’ll review your CV and everything you have sent us within five working days. If your background meets our needs — we’ll set up a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to get along with you at this moment. But no worries — our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay in touch as our team grows and more opportunities emerge. We wish you the best of luck with your aspiration.