Hello, future Rooshmate!
Who we are:
ZibraAI is a deep-tech startup based in Ukraine. We are focusing on creating tools that change experiences in Digital worlds such as Games and VR simulations to another level by using our own innovative solutions and the power of ML. Currently, our Zibra Effects Team is looking for a Technical Product Owner who can help us to take over our wide backlog and help our engineering team to handle it and focus on primary objectives. This position includes not only a ‘paper’ routine but also constant collaboration with customers and exploring technical opportunities to improve our products.
- Working closely with Product Manager, Technical Director, and Product Engineering team to align around product strategy and business objectives
- Analyze existing technical and infrastructural solutions and provide recommendations for improvement and new features
- Defining product features according to customer needs and technical abilities
- Led the development process and was responsible for the delivery roadmap
- Acting as the main point of contact between the engineering team and stakeholders
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog items writing PRDs and Acceptance Criteria
- Adjusting and improving each iteration of the product before the release
- Keeping customers and stakeholders informed of the status of the product
- Communicating with customers regarding technical issues
- Creating release notes and updating product documentation and guides
- 3+ years of experience at Game, VFX or VR projects (QA, PO, BA, Tech Artist) since these is domains we are focusing on
- Strong written and verbal English language knowledge because you will be writing and communicating a lot with our customers around the world
- Great communication skills that help you to keep your team engaged, stakeholders informed, and clients satisfied
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment because so far we don’t have a babysitter in our company
- Not afraid to dive into the technically complicated domains with our own specific since we are a deep-tech startup you need to be prepared
- Agile software development experience not only in theory but practically must help you to get into the process fast
- Good understanding of SDLC and 3D content and VFX creation stages to avoid simple mistakes in delivery
- UX knowledge and principles to understand the difference between good and bad UX
- Business Analysis basics to be able to transform the business request into requirements for the engineering team
- Product backlog understanding and management to be able to keep the development and delivery process clear and predictable
If you are an applicant, please read the note below.
Thank you for your interest in Zibra. Our hiring team will review your CV and any other relevant information within five working days. If your experience and skills fit our job requirements — we will arrange a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to proceed with you at this moment. Our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay connected as our team continues to grow and more opportunities become available. We wish you the best of luck with your application and in your search.