Hello, future Rooshmate.
We are Roosh, a Ukrainian company that creates and invests in AI and ML-focused projects. Our business-ecosystem is composed of venture studio Pawa, venture firm Roosh Ventures, Ukrainian AI/ML community AI HOUSE, tech university SET University, and startups Reface and ZibraAI. Roosh aims to build Ukraine as the European center for artificial intelligence.
We are looking to welcome an Education Manager to join our education team, grow with us and teach the young generation of engineers.
- Manage education projects for launching a new initiative for the local Education market;
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs;
- Optimizing training and education processes for efficiency;
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with subject matter experts and training vendors to develop and deliver education activities;
- Resolving any specific problems and tailoring training programs or education events, as necessary;
- Provide technical assistance, mentorship, and guidance for trainees.
It’s all about you:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Education;
- Training & education or mentor experience (2+ years);
- Experience in learning corporate service management in developing relationships with the education market: business — universities, business — education providers/vendors.
- Understanding of local education market landscape.
- Experience in implementing modern trends in corporate education: blended format, online education, and peer-to-peer learning.
- Understanding strategies for measuring learning ROI and financial model of corporate learning service.
- Readiness to launch new education project from the scratch.
- Knowledgeable about learning management systems and e-learning platforms.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experienced and effective in conflict resolution and relationship management.
- Good spoken (B1+) and written English (B1+).
As a plus:
- Experience in real project production development (software development) in different roles (will be preferable);
- Experience in high-School education management and teaching;
- Working in an administrative position at Universities/Research institutes.
As a Rooshmate, you will have:
- Competitive salary with regular significant raises
- Professional, talented, and knowledgeable coworkers
- Social events and team gatherings
How’s the hiring process going?
Our hiring process is designed to ensure that we are a perfect match. So be ready to come across:
— interview with Recruiter: we’ll talk about Roosh and answer all your questions,
— intro call with your future Manager: we’ll discuss the role and the project in detail,
— culture fit interview: a final call with the team to make sure our culture and values click,
— reference check: during the process, we’ll contact your previous workplaces to hear something even more exciting about you.
Still not sure whether to go for Roosh or not? Check our values to resonate with yours first here. Anyway, thanks for your interest.
We’ll review your CV and everything you have sent us within five working days. If your background meets our needs — we’ll set up a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to get along with you at this moment. But no worries — our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay in touch as our team grows and more opportunities emerge. We wish you the best of luck with your aspiration.