Welcome to AI HOUSE, an initiative from Roosh. AI HOUSE is home to talents and industry experts with the goal of building world-class AI ventures in Ukraine.
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Event Manager to join our core team to work on an innovative online education platform.
We need team members who are excited by autonomy and willing to work on projects outside the scope of their job description if needed. Regardless of the role, we also look for candidates who have a passion for education.
Your job will be to:
- Develop and coordinate online, offline, and hybrid events to support the launch of the new AI Hub in Ukraine;
- Work with and manage internal requests and their execution by external agencies and vendors;
- Prepare event documentation, including production schedules and scenarios, project plans, and risk assessments, ensuring deadlines are set;
- Develop and manage partner events and speakerships, including conferences, meetups, lectures, webinars, etc;
- Coordinate with PR/SMM specialist on the upcoming events calendar, news, and post-releases;
- Prepare line-item budgets, coordinate payment paperwork, and track expenses;
- Negotiate contracts with counterparties and ensure compliance;
- Communication with students, event participants, speakers, teachers, and partners;
- Look for opportunities, investigate and share ideas for expanding the company’s events strategy.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in events management and public relations/communications, preferably in the IT sphere;
- Experience in the organization of education projects/activities as a plus;
- Proven track record of delivering and promoting medium and large events, working closely with the production team to deliver everything from design to operational aspects;
- Experience managing partnerships, e.g., brand activations;
- Great communication and people skills — social, verbal, and written;
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and attentive with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian.
- A competitive salary with regular significant raises;
- Professional and adequate team of entrepreneurs, engineers, dreamers, doers, and visionaries;
- A very profitable educational support system;
- Medical insurance, of course;
- Oh, and we have access to cutting-edge AI knowledge and solutions!
Please read the note below
Thank you for your interest in AI House. Our hiring team will review your CV and any other relevant information within five working days.
We’ll arrange a call if your experience and skills meet our requirements. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to proceed with you at this moment. But we’d love to stay in touch as our team continues to grow, and y more opportunities become available.