Hello, future Rooshmate!
We are Roosh, a Ukrainian company that creates and invests in AI and
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Content Manager who is not afraid to wear many hats. You will be building SET University’s brand identity, its voice and online presence through content creation and publishing across various online platforms.
SET University is a Ukrainian non-profit tech university that provides world-class higher education to the future tech leaders to rebuild Ukraine.
● Writing, editing, and proofreading content (English and Ukrainian);
● Working close with graphic designers;
● Formulating a cross-platform content strategy;
● Building engagement and following on social media;
● Providing editorial and creative support to team members;
● Measuring the performance of content in various channels via analytics tools;
● Managing content across all platforms, including websites and social media;
● Creating and running sponsored campaigns on social media to support business tasks (e.g., promo campaign for a new educational program);
● Brainstorming with team members to develop new ideas.
● Creative and analytical skills;
● Previous experience in tech/education/digital marketing/digital agency;
● Copywriting background (English and Ukrainian);
● You have a portfolio of relevant work and projects;
● You are familiar with visual content creation flow and know basic design principles;
● You have team management experience or worked with a group of freelancers who you managed to get tasks done;
● You are curious about the tech world and startup culture, and eager to learn about new industries;
● You get inspired by our mission to build a university where Ukraine’s future tech leaders will come from;
● You love social media and understand current trends;
● You are resilient;
● You are a team player;
● You are eager to do a test task.
As a Rooshmate, you will have:
— The coolest team ever
You will join striving and open-minded professionals to share ideas and shape the future.
— Time-off policy to take your time
Twenty-one days of vacation, long and short-term sick leaves, compensatory days off, maternity and paternity leaves, and more — everything for you to make up your life according to your needs.
— Medical insurance
Perfectly packed health care covering dental and Covid-19 cases.
— Boosting your expertise
We’re interested in accelerating your growth — hence we compensate for your professional development courses and conferences. You will get access to all Roosh educational or business activities, where we engage top-notch experts from diverse areas to master hard and soft skills. Also, you can join our corporate English lessons twice a week.
How’s the hiring process going?
Our hiring process is designed to ensure that we are a perfect match. So be ready to come across:
— interview with Recruiter: we’ll talk about Roosh and answer all your questions,
— test task: we want to see how you think, bring ideas, and work with info. Then we’ll give you feedback,
— call with your future Manager: we’ll discuss the role and the project in detail,
— culture fit interview: a final call with the team to make sure our culture and values click,
— reference check: during the process, we’ll contact your previous workplaces to hear something even more exciting about you.
Still not sure whether to go for Roosh or not? Check our values to resonate with yours first here. Anyway, thanks for your interest.
We’ll review your CV and everything you have sent us within five working days. If your background meets our needs — we’ll set up a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to get along with you at this moment. But no worries — our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay in touch as our team grows and more opportunities emerge. We wish you the best of luck with your aspiration.