Pawa is a machine learning venture studio. As founding investors, we co-build ML startups and stay involved during all pre-and post-launch phases. We help turn an idea into a product, see it in action, and launch it for the world to experience it.
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Product Manager to join our core team to work on an innovative ML-powered AdTech Product.
What you’ll do:
- defining the product vision
- prioritize features to create and maintain a product roadmap
- communicating with stakeholders
- manage sprints, including sprint planning, story writing, requirement workshops
- conduct and analyze customer feedback
- coordinate internal product ideation meetings and facilitate communication between business, design, and engineering
- Develop, refine and scale product-related processes
This job is for you if:
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Product Manager
- proven experience as a product manager in the advertising/marketing field will be a plus
- move fast and think long-term
- strong analytical skills
- pay attention to details
- not afraid to pivot quickly for new solutions
- design thinking and empathy are your strong skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- an entrepreneurial background or experience working for startups
- experience in building products from zero to one
- a willingness to take bold risks
You can expect:
- smart, talented, ambitious, and hardworking teammates who love stepping out of their comfort zone and becoming a part of the journey of discovering the next big thing in AI & ML tasks that take your breath away
- remarkable professional opportunities
- a competitive salary with regular significant raises
- very profitable educational support system
- medical insurance
- access to cutting-edge AI knowledge and solutions!
Please read the note below.
Thank you for your interest in Roosh & Pawa. Our hiring team will review your CV and other relevant information within five days.
We’ll arrange a call if your experience and skills meet our requirements. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to proceed with you at this moment.
But we’d love to stay in touch as our team continues to grow and y more opportunities become available.