We are Roosh, a Kyiv-based tech company. We create & invest in ambitious products and help others develop innovative ideas.
We admire how fast machines learn and what they are capable of. So we are most interested in solutions driven by machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Still, we think broadly and know that not all groundbreaking ideas are AI and ML-powered, so we are eager to give those a chance, too.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Content Manager who is not afraid to wear many hats. You will build our brands’ identities and online presence through content creation and publishing across various online platforms.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading content (English and Ukrainian)
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas
- Build a following on social media
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels
- Manage content across all platforms, including websites and social media
- Running sponsored campaigns on social media to support business tasks (e.g., sponsored Job Opening posts)
- Have creative and analytical skills
- have previous experience in tech/IT/product development/digital marketing/digital agency
- have a copywriting background (English and Ukrainian)
- have a portfolio of relevant work and projects
- are familiar with visual content creation flow and know basic design principles
- have team management experience or worked with a group of freelancers with who you managed to get tasks done
- are curious about the tech world and startup culture
- are eager to learn about new industries
- love social media and are in the know about all the current trends
- are a team player
- Competitive salary with regular significant raises
- Medical insurance
- Professional and talented coworkers
- Educational support system
If you are an applicant, please read the note below.
Thank you for your interest in Roosh. Our hiring team will review your CV and any other relevant information within five working days. If your experience and skills fit our job requirements — we will arrange a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to proceed with you at this moment. Our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay connected as our team continues to grow and more opportunities become available. We wish you the best of luck with your application and search.