Who we are:
ZibraAI is a deep-tech startup focused on creating AI-based technologies and products for the game development industry. We design tools that enable realistic physics, improve graphics and performance, and compress the 3D data using a unique ML-based technology that significantly boosts 3D processing.
Currently, in the works:
- We create a series of real-time particle simulation plugins for Unity3D & Unreal Engine to simplify the creation of visual effects, upgrade in-game graphics, add realistic physics, and improve performance.
- We create a simple and intuitive tool for 3D object generation based on user input from images, text, and concept art to semi-automate the process.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager (R&D) with a mind to building products with ML as a core technology and a passion for video games.
What you’ll do:
- market & product research
- hypotheses generation & validation
- lead ML product development from ideation to operation
- drive product strategy & roadmap based on research and market analysis data
- drive product culture and product mindset at ZibraAI
This job is for you if:
- you have 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- you have an experience in Game development and/or a passion for computer games
- you have a deep understanding of data-driven product decision-making and are fluent in working with metrics
- you move fast and think long term
- you are not afraid to pivot quickly for new solutions
- design thinking and empathy are your strong skills
- you are fluent in English
Nice to have:
- an experience of working with ML
- an entrepreneurial background or experience working for startups
- a willingness to take bold risks
You can expect:
- Intelligent, talented, ambitious, and hardworking teammates who love stepping out of their comfort zone
- teammates who want to change the order of things and don’t have any boundaries
- education support system
- work with deep tech product
If you are an applicant, please read the note below.
Thank you for your interest in ZibraAI. Our hiring team will review your CV and any other relevant information within five working days. If your experience and skills fit our job requirements — we will arrange a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to proceed with you at this moment. Our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay connected as our team continues to grow and more opportunities become available. We wish you the best of luck with your application and in your search.