Who we are:
ZibraAI is a deep-tech startup focused on creating AI-based technologies and products for the game development industry. We design tools that enable realistic physics, improve graphics and performance, and compress the 3D data using a unique ML-based technology that significantly boosts 3D processing.
Currently, in the works:
- We create a series of real-time particle simulation plugins for Unity3D & Unreal Engine to simplify the creation of visual effects, upgrade in-game graphics, add realistic physics, and improve performance.
- We create a simple and intuitive tool for 3D object generation based on user input from images, text, and concept art to semi-automate the process.
Now we are ready to find a new team member who can help us grow.
We are looking for Digital Marketing Lead who has:
- an experience in game development or a real passion for games or the gaming industry
- a strong understanding of the game development market is a big plus
- hands-on experience with digital marketing
- excellent understanding of product growth metrics
- proven experience in building communities as a plus
- advanced English mandatory
- proactive mindset
Our future teammate will:
- own go-to-marketing strategy
- translate high-level marketing strategies for the marketing team
- guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team (including tasks, evaluation, and performance)
- advertising campaigns performance monitoring, optimization, and reporting
- run experiments across the funnel, improving conversion rate
- Involvement in community growth
Our future lead can expect:
- Intelligent, talented, ambitious, and hardworking teammates who love stepping out of their comfort zone
- teammates who want to change the order of things and don’t have any boundaries
- education support system
- work with deep tech product
If you are an applicant, please read the note below.
Thank you for your interest in ZibraAI. Our hiring team will review your CV and any other relevant information within five working days. If your experience and skills fit our job requirements — we will arrange a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to proceed with you at this moment. Our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay connected as our team continues to grow and more opportunities become available. We wish you the best of luck with your application and in your search.