ZibraAI is a product IT Startup. We are creating AI tech to empower game creators.
Our main goal is to bring a new level of realistic visual effects, improve & speed up the development process, and bring hyper-personalized in-game experience available for anyone.
What are we doing: we are building products based on our cutting-edge core technology.
Currently in the works:
● We create a series of real-time particle simulation plugins for Unity3D & Unreal Engine to show our core technology’s full potential and create the first platform-agnostic solution for simple integration into any custom game engine.
● We create a simple and intuitive tool for 3D object generation based on user input from images, text, and concept art to semi-automate the process.
We are looking for someone who can code an application which records a video while synchronously capturing camera trajectory and extrinsic parameters via ARKit/ARCore (or analogues) and sends them to our server.
● Experienced in ARKit/ARCore development
● Solid UI development skills
● Preferably experience in camera apps development
● Big plus — experience with photogrammetry
If you applied for this job, please read the note below.
We appreciate your interest in Roosh. Our hiring team will review your CV and any other relevant information within five working days. If your experience and skills fit our job requirements, we will give you a call. If you don’t hear from us, we aren’t ready to proceed with you at this moment. Our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay connected as our team continues to grow and more opportunities become available. We wish you the best of luck with your application and in your search.