We are Roosh, a Kyiv-based tech company. We create & invest in ambitious products and help others develop innovative ideas.
We admire how fast machines learn and what they are capable of. So we are most interested in solutions driven by machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Still, we think broadly and know that not all groundbreaking ideas are AI and ML-powered, so we are eager to give those a chance, too.
Roosh Ventures is an entrepreneurs-led multi-stage venture firm.
Right now, we are looking for a talented and hard-working Junior Investment Analyst who will be working directly with our Investment Team analyzing crypto projects and coming up with investment ideas.
Why join us:
- You’ll be working with top Ukrainian tech entrepreneurs
- Den Dmitrenko, co-founder at Reface, is leading the investment team
- You will be able to get a unique professional experience: 70% — crypto, 25% — VC, 5% — other
- We often connect through email and zoom calls to share deals with top EU and the US VC firms, PE firms, and IB such as Accel, Index, Hedosophia, Idinvest, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, etc.
- Our deals pipeline is enriched by rockstars like Dapper Labs, Animoca Brands, Discord, Revolut, Glovo, StockX, etc.
- Have at least 0.5 years of working experience with the crypto market (no professional experience is also ok)
- Have a solid understanding of token-economics and blockchain technologies generally
- Have a financial or STEM education (KSE, KNU, KPI, etc.)
- Understand financial reporting (IS: revenue, main costs, and margins; BS, CF), and know valuation methods (DCF, Multiples)
- Have at least B2 level English
- Proficient user of PowerPoint and Excel
What you’ll do:
- Study blockchain projects and their respective tokens
- Gain a deep understanding of various relevant aspects of the crypto industry including technology, regulatory, economic, and protocol background details
- Produce sector analysis with a top-down view
- Research projects, conduct investment analyses
- Prepare summaries and presentations for the investment committee and our investment partners
- Unique for Ukrainian market set of VC investment experience
- Competitive salary with regular significant raises
- Medical insurance
- Professional and talented coworkers
- Educational support system
If you are an applicant, please read the note below.
Thank you for your interest in Roosh. Our hiring team will review your CV and any other relevant information within five working days. If your experience and skills fit our job requirements — we will arrange a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to proceed with you at this moment. Our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay connected as our team continues to grow and more opportunities become available. We wish you the best of luck with your application and in your search.